Read the Bible this week. Links open the HCSB on Biblegateway.com.
- 20-AprJosh 11-12; Psa 149; Prov 23
- 21-AprJosh 13-14; Prov 24
- 22-AprJosh 15; Prov 25
- 23-AprJosh 16-18; Prov 26
- 24-AprJosh 19-20; Prov 27
- 25-AprJosh 21-22; Prov 28
- 26-AprJosh 23-24; Psa 115; Prov 29
This thematic plan attempts to link passages with similar themes. A job that isn’t always easy to do. In reading the verses in each day ask yourself these questions, or make your own questions to ask yourself. Answer as many as possible, but don’t worry if you can’t answer all of them on any given day.
- What seems to be the major theme these passages have in common?
- What verse, or verses stand out and speak to you?
- Who are the people in the passage, and what are they doing, feeling, experiencing?
- What relevance do these passages have for your life today? What parallels do you see happening in the passage, to things happening today?
- What can you take away in today’s passage to show God’s love to others?
- In what way does today’s reading draw you closer to God?
- In a sentence or two, summarize the main message of today’s passage as a prayer.
Copyright 2012,2014 Craig J. DesJardins
Reprints are permitted as long as there is no charge to the recipient(s).
Those desiring a PDF of this sheet or of the full calendar should email Craig at the address above.